Monday, June 27, 2011

Being "creative" at work

I had my annual performance review last week. At the end, Boss issued a challenge, asking me to use my creative writing skills and compose an essay:

Where I See Myself in Two Years

This is meant, of course, to help me Focus On The Future (or some-something, I don't really know) as far as my career with the company goes.

This is what I have so far....

"Today is June 21, 2013. The first day of summer. It's a beautiful morning. Since Al Gore thankfully fixed the global warming issue last year, we're expecting a high of 82 degrees, with a light ocean breeze--yes, Dallas has a gulf coastline now--you can "thank" Gore for that, too."

My sass is coming out. I think I might be in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...