Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh, the little joys

Just so it's out there...

Lebron’s fake cough and 4th quarter check-outs
Jet’s tattoo
Agreeing with Barkley for the first time (which made me a little uncomfortable)
Dirk’s amazing
fadeaways and lion’s mane hair
Cheering on Wee JJMy susperstitions and Sonic double stuf Oreo blasts winning the games
Counting dribbles in my sleep
The vile ESPN commentators, specifically vile
Van GundySweeping the Lakers just for me
NC’s texts
Swooning a bit during Chandler’s post-game interviews


D. Wade's Fabulous Flop Show
Feeling like it's Christmas every day for two months
My father shaking his head at me when I yell bad things at the TV
Coach finally almost smiles
http://www.dirkswish.com/ tee-shirts
Mavs over Heat in six, thus proving once and for all that there is Sports Justice
The crowd at the airport steadily growing from 200 to over 1000 to welcome home our Champions! Shew. Now I can move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...