Friday, July 8, 2011

Helloooo, lovers

So what's with all the food posts lately? Easy. I'm planning a beach vacation, trying to get "bathing suit ready." Ergo, I can't stop thinking about sugar.

But I digress...

In the Mix cupcakes. Are the best. Better than Sprinkles, better than Dimples, better than any cupcakes in the land. This is subjective, of course--like burgers and pizza, everyone has their own opinion. And in mine, In the Mix: magnifico! Pictured here are my two (current) favorites. Chocolate ganache and lemon. I am also partial to the regular chocolate and the strawberry. And white. And red velvet. Oh, just gimme a cupcake already.

PS: In the Mix has recently been featured as a groupon and living social. But I loved it first, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...