Tuesday, October 4, 2011

city girl deep in the field

"What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau

some visual highlights from my work trip to Wichita Falls:

Despite my hard hat and yellow reflective vest, they wouldn't let me drive the back hoe.
(If this was a full body shot, you'd've seen my snazzy steel-toed boots!)
My very first grade one gas pipe leak. I'll never forget that smell!!
While out scouting a new development, we came across this poor little guy.

Mary segway-ing it while spending a morning with Jimmy, the friendly meter reader.
 

We got chased by this dog. I might have screamed.
Coming back from a quick trip 'cross the boarder to Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...