Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lucky 7

Thanks to my lovely Entangled Publishing writerly friend....I've been tagged.


And here's the gist...... 

The Rules:
  1. Go to page 77 of your current manuscript.
  2. Go to line 7.
  3. Copy down the next 7 lines/sentences, and post them as they’re written. No cheating.
  4. Tag 7 other authors.
My excerpt from DREAM SOME:

"Did you take off any time for Thanksgiving?" she queried.
             "Um. Well. No."
            She nodded as if making mental notes. “And are you taking time off for Christmas or New Years?” I shook my head, suddenly feeling pissed off; pissed off that I had the suckiest job in the world, and pissed off that Mandy was constantly calling me on that. “Sounds like a done-deal to me,” she added.
            “Me too!” Sarah chimed.
            “Peer pressure, Tess,” Giovana pointed at me. “Just. Say. No.”


Thank you, Leah Rae Miller for the tag. (I'll get you back.)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...