Thursday, May 3, 2012

In These Shoes?


Because of that month-long Blogging A-Z love, I was feeling a little blogged out. So to get back on track, I thought I'd post some loveliness about one of my favorite guilty pleasures. 


(via: tumblr)

“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty.” – Imelda Marcos

(via: Atlantic-Pacific)
 How cute. Could you die?

For all you shoe-lovin' chicks out there. Here's a little ditty about romance, handsome strangers, and death by stiletto heels....


 

“If you haven’t got it, fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking." – Victoria Beckham



 “Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know.” – Carrie Bradshaw
  
(via: Lacy Bella)


(via: A Girl, A Style tumblr)

Clicky-click below for some bonus songs about shoe love: 
Billy
Katharine McPhee
Beatles



Click for some fun SATC shoe love here

6 comments:

  1. I think I wouldn't survive any of those heels! :-)

    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just takes practice. Like the lovely Victoria Beckham said! :)

      Delete
  2. I would wear the first red pair with the bows until they fell off my feet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No freaking kidding! Aren't they do die for? (And I admit, I actually dreamed about them last night.)

      Delete
  3. No post about shoes would be complete with a Carrie Bradshaw reference! She'd tell you to go buy yourself those gorgeous red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed the queen of shoes! I bow to her for all advice. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...