Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet the "Playing at Love" peeps!

Here they are!

The beautiful Tess Johansson: looking for love, finally in all the right places...
 


Jack Marshall: football coach and all around dream boat...
(hubba hubba) 

Ooh-la-la. Go for it, Jack!

Mackenzie: Tess's faithful pal, always willing to seduce a hot guy if necessary for "the cause"
 


Rick: hipster newspaperman or sexpot in disguise?
 


Penny: Franklin High's little song bird who can belt out Nirvana with the best of them!



Charlie: Tess's soldier brother, and dreamy enough to earn his own spin-off...



It's enough to make me want to read my own book. Again! 
*swoooooon* 

Find "Playing at Love" at amazon.com & barneandnoble.com

You're welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your characters, Ophelia. I have many of them in my stables as well. LOL I love, love, loooove Emily Blunt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...