Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Music (Mon)day - Sour Candy

I know, I know. Today is Tuesday, not Monday. But I wasn't in the mood to blog yesterday, okay? 

This song is so great that it really deserves it's own special non-Music Monday day, anyway.

SOUR CANDY by Carly Rae Jepsen and Josh Ramsey 

(This was before she met you and wanted you to maybe give her a call.)

Not that I haven't succumbed to the above radio hit, but personally, I prefer her folky, guitar rockchick style. Plus, the video is adorbe!
Give it a listen . . . 

"Oh, get yourself home
You leave him alone
On second thought, I regret the pink stiletto."


5 comments:

  1. Carly Rae Jepsen looks so young and different in this MV! But her style hasn't changed, it's still very upbeat ;) She has a great voice, kind of sexy and cute at the same time. I don't really like Call Me Myabe that much, but this one and This Kiss are pretty great! :)

    Allyson Rida @ Chillin' With Books

    patricia0640(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time hearing the song, and I love it. I like the video too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, like this one much better! I think I'll have to look into her other songs, I didn't know she had any :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...