Friday, May 10, 2013

Greatness

Read the novel for the first time last year. Review(ish) here. Seeing the new movie tonight. Review to come.

I am seriously in love with this story and already know the film will be a disappointment, just because my expectations are sky-high. I've tried to shy away from hearing reviews, but walking around in pubic, some have seeped in. So far, the reviews haven't been stellar, but I'm hopeful. At the very least, I get to stare at Leo for two and a half hours without feeling like an oogy stalker. So how bad is that, right?



2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait...I'm going in with middle of the road expectations and hope it delivers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ophelia, I am trying to stay away from reviews myself. I bookmarked your review to read next week, but I am a little concerned about seeing it because it was such a great read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...