Monday, October 7, 2013

Music Monday

I'm in a giving mood today, so I figured I would share another song from the DEFINITELY, MAYBE IN LOVE playlist. I know...I'm a giver.

Spring loves music, and she's kind of got a thing for angry chick rock. You know how it is, sometimes it's nice to get in your car and blast a little Alanis. We've all been there. Here's a little honey from Kelly Clarkson. Girl friend not only wales, but she can also write one mean hate song.

By the way, the whole of Spring's playlist (and an iPod) is up for grabs on hypable.com. Clicky-click HERE to see all the deets. Until then, enjoy:

Chivas

"Baby, I can't stand the sight of your face.
Baby, I don't even wanna hear your name...

So much for true love, I'll take the chivas instead..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...