Monday, November 11, 2013

Music Monday - Glory of Love

I'm super giddy about finally writing a story with THIS SONG as theme on the playlist.
It's so super swoony. Okay, 80's swoony, but still.
(FALLING FOR HER SOLDIER, coming in January!)



And it got me to thinking about my sister and a very important question:
Ahem. Sister, which Peter Cetera song is best? I know which one you'll pick, but I vote for this one. Yeah, I know, your pick is good too, and really dreamy, and the movie it's from is like the best movie ever--especially the scene when your song plays--and the actor is so super cute, and yeah, okay...you win.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... "Glory of Love" is the best Peter Cetera song, but um...."After All" is a VERY close second....especially because it involves RDjr who is, yes, very dreamy.
    Too bad the singer is kinda butt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...