Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 3 - #ChickLitLove: Meet Charlie (aka: "Big Game Hunter")

For today's stop on the #ChickLitLove tour, Charlie from FALLING FOR HER SOLDIER is in the "hot" seat. Get to it, sexy Charlie!

Celebrity you've been told you look like: The guy from that show Supernatural. I don’t really see it, but I’ve been told it’s a compliment, so I’m smart enough to smile and say thank you. It might also be because we both drive a black Chevy Impala.

Naughty food you like to indulge in: There’s this great pie place in my hometown. I always like to stop in when I’m at home on leave. Also, I started hanging around this awesome woman named Ellie and she’s addicted to hot fudge sundaes. Since it’s pretty much the hottest thing ever to watch her eat a sundae, I make sure to take her out for ice cream as often as I can.

What you wear to bed: My army ID tags and a smile.

Favorite body part of the opposite sex: I’ve always been a leg man. Ellie’s got amazing legs, being a ballet dancer, so I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. Ellie also has long, red hair. It’s so gorgeous, it drives me crazy.

How many people you've said "I love you" to: Only two people who aren’t related to me by blood. One is my best buddy, Sam. We’ve been through a lot together in the army. The other person is for me to know and you to find out…

Relationship deal-breaker: I’m very close to my family. If the woman I’m with isn’t cool with that, she can hit the bricks.

Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it?: I guess I was five or six because we were in kindergarten, under the monkey bars. I’m sure I was the instigator because I have a clear memory of being called to the principal’s office afterwards. My first real kiss with a girl I had a crush on was in fifth grade band class. I played trumpet and she played flute. I think it was something about the way her mouth puckered when she played. I was curious…

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe: I have two tattoos. One on my left arm around the bicep and the other is on my chest. Both have to do with things my army unit and I have been through. We got them as a team.

Favorite alcoholic drink: Whatever’s on tap.

Describe your dream girl: *smiles* Honestly, I’d never imagined a “dream girl” before. But the moment I met a certain redheaded ballerina, she started filling my head with things I never knew I wanted in a woman. Ellie is most definitely my dream girl come to life. 









That's it for today, guys. Check back tomorrow for more #ChickLitLove fun! And don't forget to follow all the #ChickLitLove on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...