Monday, February 10, 2014

#ChickLitLove - Q&A with Ellie


 
To kick off this week of #ChickLitLove, we're asking our sassy heroines some Valentines Day-themed questions. I chose Ellie from FALLING FOR HER SOLDIER. Take it away, Ellie!

What three qualities do you find most attractive in a partner? If my guy has a great sense of humor, that’s a huge plus because I love to laugh. Honesty is very important to me, too. And also, a sexy smile can melt me into a happy puddle of love goo.

What’s your idea of romance? I love it when my guy does something for me that I know he’s never done for anyone else—ever. Like dancing the tango to Michael Buble with me…that’s pretty hot. (hint: Charlie)
 
Who's your favorite on-screen couple? Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks from You’ve Got Mail. Not only is that movie darling and Meg Ryan’s hair is supercute, but their story is close to my heart because Charlie and I met the same way…through e-mails.

What's been your most embarrassing moment in regards to the opposite sex? Oh…where should I start? Even though I’m a ballet dancer, I’ve never been particularly elegant when I’m not “on stage."

What was your first impression of your partner? How accurate was it? I had a crush on e-mail Charlie long before we met in real life. He was thoughtful and funny and he really listened to me. I was hoping he would be handsome, but I never expected him to be the sexiest guy on the freaking planet.

How have you coped with break-ups in the past? My most recent break-up was pretty tough, so much so that I decided to put myself on dating ice for a whole year. I kept dating the wrong kind of guy and needed to break the cycle. I also learned to love hot fudge sundaes.

Which hot actor would you want to be stranded on a deserted island with and why? One of my friends said that Charlie looks like some actor from Supernatural. I’ve never seen the show but if he looks anything like Charlie…sign me up!

What is the craziest thing you've ever done for love? I didn’t know it at the time, but I danced on live TV with the guy I was falling in love with.


PDA: How much is acceptable?  I’m not a huge fan of it, but sometimes you just can’t help it. I’ve been known to instigate a little PDA when the mood strikes. It’s fun to keep your partner on his toes…or off his feet.
What is the best relationship advice you've ever gotten? My best friend Jane told me to forgive and move past something that had really upset me. It was a trust issue and I had some baggage from a previous relationship about that. Taking Jane’s advice was a huge leap of faith, but it ended up being the best decision I’ve ever made.

Don't forget to follow all the #ChickLitLove on Twitter. See you tomorrow for more #ChickLitLove fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...