Saturday, August 6, 2011

Florida Love

The Gulf of Mexico is my Disneyland.
No. Let me be more specific...

South Walton County on the Gulf of Mexico is my Disneyland.

Highway 30A along South Walton County on the Gulf of Mexico is my Disneyland.

The sugary-white sands of Seagrove Beach, Florida on Highway 30A along South Walton County on the Gulf of Mexico is my Disneyland.
 
My sister's tiny one-bedroom beach condo on the sugary-white sands of Seagrove Beach, Florida on Highway 30A along South Walton County on the Gulf of Mexico is my Disneyland.
Me...stretched out on long, turquoise beach chair, still soaked and panting from swimming past killer undertow of last night's storm, umbrella shading upper body from sun, lingering taste of red velvet cake, surrounded by the chicks (sister, friends and baby), dreaming of upcoming bike ride into Seaside outside my sister's tiny one-bedroom beach condo on the sugary-white sands of Seagrove Beach, Florida on Highway 30A along South Walton County on the Gulf of Mexico is my Disneyland.
 (Plus...Sister and Baby C performing "Baby in a Ball" = Countless hours of fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...