Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Today, I'm kicking off a new blog series called Teaser Tuesday, giving little sneaky peeks at one of my upcoming releases. This one comes from "Definitely, Maybe in Love," (releasing so soooooon in October). 


I get to write about these two pretty people: Henry Knightly & Spring Honeycutt.

I hope you enjoy this week's teaser from DMIL:


When he leaned toward me, my shoulders tensed, causing a few braids to tumble free. Henry Knightly’s gaze shot to my hair.

"Careful," I said. “I wouldn’t want you too close to my snakes." I gave him a look. "They bite."

"I like snakes," Knightly said matter-of-factly.

"Ha." I rolled my eyes. "Sure ya do."

"And I happen to enjoy a good bite."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...