Monday, November 28, 2011

Writing Inspirations - my lovely beta

Why my Beta Reader rocks.....


because of emails like this that I've saved for months......


"...And you're books are better than hers anyway. At least you don't write about the same thing over and over. Oh, so I've been meaning to tell you, since our talk.....I think you should keep trying to get Abby published. I know it seems like you've [oy, I started this email 3 hrs ago, but E was being needy] Anyway. I know you said it seems like you've been at it for a long time, but I hate for you to "give up" yet. I mean, I totally get why you would want to, but in some ways it seems like your just starting. Like, going to that writers conference, and that one thing w/ FSL where you chatted with that chick editor lady. I just think the more stuff like that you do, the more you'll learn and I just hate to see you stop. Does any of that make sense? I'm failing miserably at giving a pep talk. :) I only got like 4 1/2 hrs of sleep last night, and sometimes when I'm tired things sound good in my head then 2 hrs later I realize it really sounded stupid. But, I guess I'll go ahead and send this anyway." 


BR, you have no idea how much I appreciate your notes, kind ear, kindred attitude and PP. Here, have some Nutella gelato on me. You deserve it after putting up with me (and my words) all these years.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...